Supply Chain Monitoring
How can we help you?Request information
Know what you need?Request quote
Human rights risks in supply chains can arise unpredictably, therefore, dynamic monitoring is essential to manage emerging hazards and assure compliance.
Human rights issues within the supply chain can emerge rapidly and without warning. Monitoring is crucial to assure that you manage risks within your operations and maintain compliance with internal Codes of Conduct or international standards. Compliance to guidelines and principles have become a regulatory demand or a legal requirement to continue business activities that set reliable players apart from the rest.
DNV can partner with you to
- Conduct independent verification to assure conformity to standards
(2nd or 3rd party assessments/audits, bespoke or supplemental audits, remote or physical)
- Track performance on human rights, including development of effective performance indicators
- Assure high accuracy of results through innovative digital tools and solutions
- Design customized supply chain monitoring programs to fit your needs across industries, commodities and geopolitical environments
- Develop effective grievance mechanisms, supported by digital tools and solutions