Additional Course benefits:
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide.
- Gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards
At the end of the course, attendees should have an understanding of auditing a food safety management system and in particular be able to:
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a food safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 22000, ISO 19011 and ISO 22003, including ISO 17021 as applicable;
- Understand requirements of prerequisite programs based on ISO 22002-series as referred in ISO 22000 standard in the auditing context;
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors;
- Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 & ISO 22000 guidance documents;
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual, and value-adding non-conformity reports;
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action.
Anyone engaged in designing, managing and or implementing a food safety management system including:
- Food safety officers;
- Food safety team leaders;
- Food safety implementation teams;
- Quality managers and business executives with a desire to learn about the food safety management system.