International Standard for ‘Human resource management - Diversity and inclusion’ which is a guideline, aimed at helping to develop an inclusive workplace. Topics covered include the need for an ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion, addressing inequalities in organizational systems, and developing policies, processes and practices in a systematic manner.
After completing the course, attendees should have an understanding of what diversity and Inclusion entails and in particular be able to recognize:
- The aims of ISO 30415
- What it means to promote inclusiveness
- Diversity & Inclusion prerequisites
- Benefits of developing an inclusive organization
- Implementing the guidance standard requirements in ISO 30415
This course is suited to anyone interested in understanding the guidance requirements specified in the ISO 30415 standard and is particularly relevant for:
- QEHS team members and leaders
- Diversity and inclusion managers and executives
- HR/people manager or advisor
- Line manager with people management responsibilities
- Procurement and supply chain managers/executives
The course is offered both in classroom and online options.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Food safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.