To train potential Internal Auditors in the principles and practices of ISMS auditing in a manner compatible with ISO 27001:2022 or equivalent standards in accordance with the guidance provided in ISO 19011:2018.
At the end of the course, delegates will:
• Understand the application of Information Security Management Systems
• Understand the application of the PDCA cycle in ISMS
• Realise the true role and potential of internal ISMS audits
• Understand the importance of continual improvement of the ISMS
• Understand the role of internal ISMS audits in the maintenance and continual improvement of ISMS
• Be conversant with the responsibilities of internal auditors
• Understand the principles of internal ISMS audits
Information Technology Managers, Information Security Managers, and Administrators, Quality Officers, Risk Managers, practicing Information Security Consultants occupied with the task of participating in and/or leading audit teams during audits of the information security management systems.
Pre-requisite: Basic knowledge of Information Security Management is needed for this course which shall be gained by attending DNV's ISO 27001:2022 Foundation course or equvalent.